AMA Alliance Northeast States Regional Leadership Conference
October 9, 2013- October 11, 2013
Relax-Restore-Renew while experiencing the natural beauty of the Berkshires in autumn and gain leadership skills.
The Massachusetts Medical Society Alliance is planning their first Northeast Regional Leadership Conference, “The Alliance in the 21st Century, A Multi- Generational Perspective”. The conference, co-sponsored by the American Medical Association Alliance, will be held October 9-11, 2013, at the Cranwell Resort, Spa and Golf Club in historic Lenox, Massachusetts.
Connect with Alliance members for a two-day conference that will provide a variety of impactful speakers. Presentations include:
- Capitol Issues and Federal Concerns
- Connecting the Dots, Learning and Leading the Alliance of the Future
- The Intersection of Mentorship and Leadership
- Make a Difference with Volunteers in Medicine
- The Latest Technology in Prosthetics
- A Look at Generational Differences
The conference is open to all Alliance members, physicians and physician spouses/partners from the northeastern region and across the nation. Register online. For additional information or questions, please contact Jill Cricones at 781-434-7373 or email@example.com