2014 Annual Meeting
June 8, 2014- June 10, 2014
Saturday, June 7, 2014 AMA Alliance Board Meeting, 2014-15 Board Orientation & Opening AMA House of Delegates (see schedule for details)
2014 Annual Meeting of the AMA Alliance
June 8 thru June 10, 2014
The Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile
633 North Saint Clair Street
Chicago, IL 60611
Start making your plans, come to Chicago and take part in the future of the Physician Family. Great speakers are planned for your professional and personal aspirations! Our meeting hotel, The Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile, is just a block east of Michigan Ave and is newly renovated, upscale and modern!
HYATT CHICAGO MAGNIFICENT MILE
633 N. ST. CLAIR ST. CHICAGO, IL 60611
Room rates are $279 + tax – deadline for this rate is May 15, 2014.
For direct online reservations go to: Hotel Booking Link for AMA Alliance
Or contact the hotel to make reservations at 1-312-787-1234.
Inform the reservation desk that you are attending the AMA Alliance Annual Meeting.
- Physician-training registration – $150
- Early Bird Registration – $325.00 members, $425 nonmembers. – Deadline – April 15
- Regular Registration - $350.00 members, $450 nonmembers – April 16 – May 15
- Late Registration. - $375.00 members, $475 nonmembers- May 16 – June 1
- Onsite registration $400 – (meal choices can not be guaranteed)
Single event pricing:
- AHEI fundraiser -$40 – no tax deduction
- Sotiles breakfast/workshop $50.00/per person (Medical students/spouses contact Barb Savage- 515-556-9676 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Installation luncheon – $75.00/per person
- National Past Presidents and Past Board Members Luncheon – $70.00
Medical students/ spouses – contact Barb Savage 515-556-9676 or email@example.com
Please note our Cancellation Policy:
Full refunds will be given for cancellations up to (May 25, 2014), 14 days prior to the opening day of the meeting, minus a $25 administrative fee. Within 14 days prior to the opening day of the meeting, (May 26 – May 31, 2014), a 50% refund minus a $25 administrative fee, will be given. No refunds will be given within 7 days (June 1-8, 2014) of the opening of the meeting.